A distinctive and characterful large wooden Backgammon set designed and crafted by Dal Negro of Treviso, Italy. The cabinet is meticulously constructed from veneers of natural Walnut, creating a sublime geometric design of colour and grain. Each design is individually created making every single backgammon cabinet totally unique. On opening The cabinet the innovative magnetic fastening system is evident as is the clever hidden hinging system. Inside, the quality continues with seductive inlaid points of Topina imitation leather. The playing stones are wooden are of a reassuring weight. Finally, Dal Negro dice and a doubling cube are included along with colour coordinated shakers. We can safely say this is a wood and topina backgammon set of exceptional quality and style.
- Quality inlays of walnut and topina
- Quality wooden playing Stones
- Magnetic Closing system with concealed hinges
- Made in Italy
- Materials Used : Walnut, Maple, Manmade
- Dimensions closed : 19.1 x 11.7 x 2.6 inches ( 49 x 30 x 6.5 cm )
- weight : 2.4 kg