Mah Jong Sets
- Luxury Mah Jong game made by Dal Negro of Treviso, Italy. Supplied in a robust branded cardboard...£120.67£104.17over 14% off
- Dal Negro Deluxe Mah Jong set cocooned in a quality Black leatherette storage box featuring white...£120.63£104.17over 14% off
- Luxury Mah Jong set presented in an attractive wooden veneer carry case. Inside are 136 quality...£98.68£76.74over 22% off
Mah Jong is a popular tile game that originates from China. It has become hugely popular online as a one player game but it's also still enjoyed as a table game for four players. There are different versions of the game and a wide variety of sets on offer. The sets themselves are really beautiful things with beautifully designed tiles.
Our Range of Mah Jong Sets
The Regency Chess Company only stocks the finest products on the market, if it's not high quality we simply won't stock it. Our range of Mah Jong sets is no exception. We have a small selection of the best sets available in Europe including the luxury Dal Negro sets. All of our Mahjong sets make an ideal gift or present. We hold stock in our UK based warehouse which means delivery is always on time. Experience this fantastic traditional Chinese game and enjoy hours of social game play with one of our beautiful sets.
Dal Negro Mah Jong sets
Dal Negro is one of Europe's oldest and most established games manufacturers. It comes as no surprise that they make some of the worlds finest Mah Jong sets. The Regency Chess Company is one of the largest stockists of Dal Negro products in Europe and we stock their entire range of Mah Jong. All but one of their fine sets are made in Italy to a standard of quality that other manufacturers just can't come close to. If you are looking for a high quality set that will endure years and decades of use then this brand needs to be near the top of your short list.
Mah Jong Facts
- Mah Jong is considered by many to be an ancient game, but the current version came into existence in the 1800s
- Mah Jong was banned in China in 1949 alongside other competitive and gambling games but was legalised again in 1985
- Abercrombie and Fitch were the first people in the USA to sell Mah Jong sets during the 1920s
- Japanese Manga and Anime animations make reference to Mah Jong and it's symbols & they feature greatly in their cartoons
- Mah jong wasn't published in Britain until 1923