- Presented on a luxurious 21.7 inch (55 cm) palisander chess board.
- 4.25 inch (108 mm) king and two additional queens.
- Expertly handcrafted from rosewood.
- Weighted for perfect balance.
- Certificate of authenticity.
- Exquisitely ornate chessmen.
Montgoy palisander (rosewood) and maple veneers are used throughout this beautifully constructed Spanish 21.7 inch chess board. The rosewood used is very rich in dark reds and browns with a subtle grain - perfect for these striking Sheffield Knight pieces with their imperious 4.25 inch king with his decorative finial and ornately detailed knight.
The rest of the collection also boasts additional carvings to their shanks and, all in all, make for a very desirable luxury chess set.
Two additional queens are included in this stunning set.