- Staunton influenced design.
- 4 inch (102 mm) king.
- 2 additional queens.
- Weighted for perfect balance.
- Bases covered with billiard cloth.
- Certificate of authenticity.
- Ideal for a 21 inch (55 cm) board.
The Templar Series rosewood and boxwood chessmen are Staunton in proportions but bear a distinguished, graceful form. The pieces have a slightly raised base which creates the impression of 'floating' on the chess board. The king bears a distinctive large cross finial reminiscent of the Crusades and the Middle Ages.
A truly classic looking Staunton influenced chess piece collection that does not compromise on quality and uses only the very best hardwoods available.This luxury set includes 4 queens